What you need:
Spinach - 4 cups
Onion - 1
Garlic -1 clove (optional)
Green chillies - 2
Yogurt - 2Tbsp
How to do?
1. Heat 1tsp oil in kadai and add G. chillies. Wait till they become slightly white.
2. Add washed spinach. In few mins, all spinach will go down. Add salt and turmeric powder.
3. Cook till water reduces. Allow to cool. Transfer to a dish.
4. On the same kadai, make sure it is dry, add 2tsps of oil and fry onion and garlic.
5. Cool them and blend with hand blender or mixy. Add yogurt at the end and whisk all of them together to get creamy texture.
Do tadka with Mustard and Jeera. All done! This is such a healthy and simple recipe.
It goes well with Idli, dosa, adai and upma's as well.
Give a try and let me know. Thanks for reading.