Fat free Milk

Here is another thought!  Vit A, D, K and E are absorbed by the body only with Fat because they are fat soluble.  Thanks to chiropractor for reminding me this.

Fat free milk - most of the vitamins and other essential nutrients does not get absorbed by the body without fat.

At the same time, saturated fat is also not that good for people with cholesterol history. 

I just follow this,  I made home made milk mix with

Flax meal - 2 cups
Pepper powder - 2 Tbsp
Cardamom Elachi powder- 1/2 Tbsp
Chia seeds-1 cup (optional)
Sugar-1/4 cup (optional)

 I use strauss fat free milk which does not have animal based Vit D3 and add 2 Tbsp of this powder (warm or cold) and have it along with my morning brkfast.   You can also sweeten it with agave nectar 1 tsp.

Conciously, use required fat and choose natural good fat.

Thanks for reading!  Healthy living.

Comments

Popular Posts