Blue berry Popsicle

It is summer, scorching hot!   Popsicle is just the right thing for anybody!  I have never bought popsicles from store because I cannot feed my kids all the sugar and articificial colors.  They are so simple to make and your imagination is the limit!  Most of my popsicles are my own recipes.. I searched for ideas when i started making them but then we dont need to go shopping for what we dont have.  Just look at what you have in your hand and process it thru your head, if it makes sense, then make it.    All you need is few sets of BPA free popsicle moulds, You can even make it without the moulds too, you might need some small paper cups and sticks to insert into the cups once they are partially froze.

What do you need?

Blueberries  -2 cups (fresh or frozen)
Honey/aple Syrup-2 tbsp
Avocado-1 medium size (Optional)

How to make?

1. Blend everything together and pour it into popsicle moulds. 

2. Freeze it for 2 to 3 hrs.

To Enjoy:

If you are using popscile mould, put them In a cup of warm water for 3-4 mins.  Gently rock the stick against the shell and it would come out neat and clean.

Comments

Popular Posts