Spelt Chocolate Thai Banana Muffins!

Banana bread is a common snack for afterschool!  I wanted to just give a different makeover by making them in a cup cake moulds but the difference was markable! and the effort was worth it!  The look and the taste was enhanced. 

Check out here for the basic recipe!

Spelt Banana Bread

Reduce Baking time, This gets done in about 23-25 mins at 350 F.

I used non-bleached cup cake moulds from whole foods!  Found them to be a great alternate to the shiny designed covers.  I could smell plastic in them... I agree my antenna is little too much in finding the hidden chemicals in food items..

Please do your due-diligence if you care.. 

P.s.  Thai Banana is a native banana, was very happy to find my favorite banana over here.  It has got special flavour and naturally has so many health benefits

Comments

Popular Posts