Broccoli is one of the super veggies that helps to reduce fat, it has antioxidant properties and so many nutrients. We loved this recipe since we made it first time. I tweeked in the oats broth instead of all milk. The nutty aroma of oats with milk made it thicken and tasted awesome. Kids also love it.
Broccoli finely shredded- 1cup
Onion-1/2 medium finely cut
Garlic-2 pods finely cut(optional)
Olive oil/coconut oil/butter - 1 Tbsp
salt and pepper as per taste
Oats broth-2 cups
Roasted oats powder-2 Tbsp
How to make?
1. Heat oil in kadai, fry onion, garlic if using with little salt till translucent.
2. Add broccoli and fry in high heat for 3-4 mins. It should still be dark green. Do not over fry.
3. Add Oats broth and milk. Adjust salt. Let it boil for 5 mins. Add water to adjust consistency.
4. If using oats powder, blend that with cold milk and then add it to kadai. Let it boil for 5 mins. Add water to adjust consistency.
5. Add pepper as per taste and server with bread crackers.
Is it not another simple one!