Birthday Cake - Color

I made this cake for my older one's bday during this summer.    I followed Maduram's eggless recipe for the cake.  I followed another recipe for the frosting.   I am blogging here for the colors that I used on the cake, they were my own creations.  I did not want to buy the colors and have been thinking for long about it.  I had made two colors but ended up using only one since the cake was small and My daughter wanted some simple design.

Purple Color:

I used frozen blueberries.  It whoozed out the juice automatically.    I boiled the juice to make it as concentrate.

I mixed the frosting with the concentrate.

Orange Color:

Make carrot juice and boil it to make concentrate.

I ended up using only purple.  I bought purple gel pen to write.



Comments

Popular Posts