Avocado Fruit&Nut Bundt Cake surprisingly Healthy and Moist!

 There are some recipes which becomes your. favorite over the years.   I am surprised how come I have not recorded this here.  

I get creative with my recipes based on what I have in hand.   I made my usual avocado bread recipe with a change today and its almost gone so its worth to save this recipe.

Please note that this recipe doesnt have oil since avocado supplies fat and doesnt feel chewy or dense.  I made them on bundt pan so its easy if we need add a simple topping with choco or passion fruit drizzle.  I didnt have time today but will post a pic when I get a chance.

What you need?

Avocado 1 medium size mashed - 1 cup

Apple puree - 1/2 cup

Chia gel - 1/4 cup

Sugar - 1/3 cup

Spelt flour - 2 cups

Almond flour - 1/2 cup

Baking powder - 1.5 tsp

Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp

Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp

vanilla - 1 tsp

Walnuts chopped 1/2 cup

Choco chips 1/3 cup

Craisins 1/3 cup chopped

Apple Cider vinegar - 2 Tbsp

Salt 1/3 tsp

Almond slices for decoration on top and bottom


How to make?

1.  Mash the avocado without any lump, add apple puree, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, apple cider vinegar and chia gel, mix well.

2. In a bowl, add spelt flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and gently add the avocado mix until combined

3. Add chopped walnuts, choco chips and craisins

4. Prepare bundt pan by applying oil all over, sprinkle almond slices and evenly scoop the mixture onto the pan.  The mixture will not be runny.   Spread the dough evenly using a spatula and sprinkle almond slices on the top

5. Preheat oven at 350F and bake for 40 mins. Turn off the oven and keep for additional 10 mins.  Timing might vary slightly depending on your oven.





 

Comments

Popular Posts